About My Site
This website is now powered by my own homebrew CMS, but it wouldn’t have been easy, or perhaps even possible, without the efforts of the following groups and people.
- to John Lim for the database abstraction library ADOdb and Mark Dickenson for paring it down to ADOdb Lite. (License: BSD)
- to the PEAR contributors, especially Fabien Marty for Cache_Lite. (License: LGPL)
- to John Gruber for SmartyPants and Markdown.
- to Michel Fortin for PHP Markdown Extra and PHP SmartyPants Typographer.
- to Manuel Lemos for his easy-to-use feed generator, the RSS Writer class. (License: BSD)
- to John Resig and the whole jQuery team.
Content and graphics
The content and graphics on this site are my own except for where noted and for the work of the kind people and groups listed here.
- Many thanks to Mark James for his Silk icon set. (License: Creative Commons Attribution 2.5)
- Comments remain © original posters (though commenters implicitly give me the right to publish their contributions).
- The feed and share icons are © their creators; used with permission. (See also: more feed icons)
- Social media icons © Rogie King and Jack Hackett.
Licenses and copyright
I believe to be in compliance with all respective licenses and copyrights of all the libraries and works on my website, including those listed above. If this is not the case, please let me know.
With the exception of the works referenced above and where noted, all content and graphics on this site are © Alan Hogan. For information regarding licensing, republishing, or translating my work, please contact me. Of course, your fair-use rights are held intact: You may freely quote appropriate (small) portions of my content, use it for educational purposes, or — not that I know why you would want to — create a parody of my website. Mirroring and caching is also permitted.