A very sparse (and outdated) list of programming projects. My GitHub page probably shows more recent work.
- I wrote an online test to see if third-party cookies are enabled and it's very popular thanks to the StackOverflow question it answered.
- Worked with NoRedInk to improve grammar education.
- Responsive web design and implementation for IFTTT.com (as part of the IFTTT team, of course; this project was my suggestion and mostly my responsibility). Announcement
- Contracted with iDoneThis, a Python-based web app to help keep people motived
- Co-creator of Blogic, an easy way to generate a blog theme from your existing web design
- Early 2011 weekend project (unfinished): http://pmitool.com
- Maintained the Simplenote web app
- Verizon Wireless cell contact exporter. Now obsolete. It helped people who were leaving Verizon but could not export their address books, which included me when I switched to the iPhone (back when it was exclusive to AT&T).
- PhotoSwapr (not currently available), for Windows XP (not Vista) computers, rotates desktop photos automatically and even has a slideshow mode. Not exactly user-friendly for anyone afraid of editing just a bit of code, though.
- HS-CMS, a flexible cache-friendly minimal content management system (incomplete, but powers this site).
- CustomTimer, a Windows countdown timer accepting natural language input (old).
- Wordpress GitHub Issue Linker, a tiny Wordpress plugin.
- Some projects completed at ASU including a popular online MIPS assembler and simulator.